Saturday, August 23, 2008
A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.
Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.
And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.
For everything that we have been through.
Happy 50th darling.
I love you.
PS, i was writing in my manually written diary about our monthsary and I could've sworn that it was still 40+ (in fact I thought that it was 43rd before i actually counted) and knowing that we have reached 50 makes me feel so geriatric. i keep seeing wrinkly, crinkly images of me and fattah with saggy skin and thinnig white hair. haha. it literally makes me feel 50. -.-"
night shift today. kruketty krukz.
Labels: 23rd
X O X O; 12:36 pm